I am so excited to be nominated for the Liebster Award 2018 by Kristine from Kristine’s Blog. I started Follow My Anchor back in October last year and it is so exciting to get a recognition for it!
About Kristine’s Blog
Kristine’s Blog is a beautiful blog where Kristine writes amazing posts about Fashion & Beauty, Parenting, Travel and Lifestyle.
Her posts are always inspiring and interesting. You can learn more about Kristine’s Blog here.
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. If you are nominated for this award and would want to reciprocate, here are the simple rules to follow:
- Thank the blog who has nominated you and send a link back to their blog.
- List the rules of Liebster Award in your post
- Answer all the questions provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate minimum 5 deserving bloggers of your choice.
- Answer the set of questions provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Create a set of 10 new questions you would like to ask your nominees.
- Display the award Logo on your blog.
Here are the list of question I received from Kristine’s Blog:
1. What drove you to start publicly blogging?
Traveling around the world couldn’t have made me happier. I wanted to share everything that I have learned from my adventures to inspire people to travel and keep on traveling.
2. What has been the hardest part of your online content journey so far?
Sometimes it’s not easy to balance writing posts constantly and working full-time. This was a real struggle especially at the beginning but now I started a daily routine that helped me to manage time.
3. What is the most important think you have learnt from blogging?
Blogging has taught me that there is always something to learn. When you start blogging you automatically start belonging to communities of bloggers. You write something to inspire other people and at the same time you get inspired by other bloggers. And this is amazing!
4. Is your online work full-time, part-time side hustle, or just a hobby?
At the moment blogging is a hobby but I hope one day it will become my full-time activity.
5. What does you family think about your blogging?
My family loves it! They are so excited each time I post a new article!
6. If you were the main character in a movie, which actress would you want to play your role?
Sarah Jessica Parker. Many people have told me that I look like Carrie from Sex and The City. I love this TV Show! Besides my blog’s profile picture shows me in New York in front of Carrie Bradshaw’s house!
7. What is your favorite social media?
Instagram. I love seeing travel pictures!
8. Which country do you want to visit the most?
I have been to many countries and I’m happy I could check so many places off my bucket list! The next country I want to visit the most is Russia. I hope I will go there soon!
9. Whats one thing you would love to learn to do and why?
I would love to learn how to play the guitar. I’m a big Rock & Roll fan and I feel I would enjoy it even more if I knew how to play an instrument.
10. What advice would you give a new blogger?
Be personal. Your writing style is the strongest brand.
Nominations from Follow My Anchor:
- Erin from A Wanderess Tale
- Susan from Doing What We Love
- Dawn from Wandering Since Dawn
- Erica from Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost.
- Nicole from Adventures of the Travelling Menagerie
10 Questions for the Nominees from me:
- Do you prefer to travel solo or with a partner?
- What was the most challenging trip you took?
- Where did you see the most amazing landscape?
- Is there a country you could call your second home?
- What was the craziest adventure you had while traveling?
- Has there been a country that you visited but didn’t like that much?
- What was the longest trip you took?
- Where did you have the best food experience?
- Do you do any sport activities while traveling?
- Where are you planning to travel next?
Congratulations to all of you and wish you all the best!